Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stories from Skyrim, 11/17/11

You know, I can't help but wonder:
Why the fuck is it always me?

Like, is everyone else in this ENTIRE FUCKING PROVINCE completely USELESS? I mean, FUCK.

Become a Companion, join the Dark Brotherhood, fight for the Stormcloaks, slay some dragons for us... And why do I always get asked to do the stupid, menial shit around town? Fetch me some salts for a potion, go get my dog outside of town, find this bandit, he stole my purse. Really, people? Bandits stole your purse? Isn't this a job more befit for some town guards? Go to them! I don't give a flying fuck about your problems, I have to stop the END OF THE FUCKING WORLD! You know, with the dragons and Alduin, the God of fucking DESTRUCTION on his way and such.

Find your own fucking dog.

Also, why should I buy a house if I'm your hold's thane? Just give me the fucking house. You know I could easily go to some other town and be their thane instead, right? Dumbass.

In short, if it's not a task befit for a being of God-like badassatude, don't bug me, fuckers.

Badassatude.

1 comment:

  1. I went on a rant about that. Oh, and if you do the dark brotherhood quest chain before you do "Blood on the Ice", you can't start the quest, because a brotherhood quest kills an npc needed for BotI. And then you can't buy a house in windhelm and become thane.

    ReplyDelete