Monday, November 14, 2011

Stories From Skyrim, 11/14/11

So. I'm galloping across the plains on my trusty steed when suddenly, BAM! A fucking dragon appears. Of course, this is the perfect opportunity to gain some much needed XP and loot, so I jump on the chance to do me some dragon-slaying. So I'm shooting arrows at this dragon as it's swooping down, handling it like a grade-A boss, when OUT OF NOWHERE, a FUCKING MAMMOTH shows up. What the fuck. Mammoth engages dragon, I back the fuck off. Dragon starts losing, I continue firing into the dragon. Dragon decides to take off, and of fucking course, mammoth decides to CHASE ME THE FUCK DOWN. I book it, healing and running like a bitch, all the while, this dragon is still fucking flying around like a douche.


So Mister Dragon decides to finally come back down from flying around (All the while, I'm being chased by a mammoth), and to my horror, attacks my horse. Fuck. However, things go my way for once. Mr. Horsey (Now named Golden-Hooves the Dragon-Slayer) kicks the living SHIT out of the dragon. I cheer for a moment, then realize I'm still being chased. Booking it to the nearest tower, I giggle as some farmers get mauled by the massive beast. I cast firebolt continually, burning the fine creature into a darkened crisp.

Tonight, I'll be enjoying me some mammoth stew with Golden-Hooves.

Wooly. Fucking. Mammoth.


No comments:

Post a Comment