Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stories from Skyrim, 12/3/11

So today was a fail-filled day. I ran from a bear, killed a dragon, raided some forts, got attacked by some cat-assassin-thing, got chased around by another fucking bear, and finally got Eyefinity to work. (Kinda.)

So let's do these in order.

Bears. I fucking hate bears. They were NO WHERE NEAR AS FUCKALL HARD TO KILL in Oblivion. I used to have to just book it anytime I saw one, but I recently grew a set and started to maul these things back in the face with my fucking axe. Eat Wuuthrad, motherfucker.

In case you can't tell, this is Mr. Bear getting an axe to the FACE.

At any rate, after raping the bear's face with a serrated edge of an ancient God-of-War's axe of malicious doom, I managed to get some cool screenshots of the surrounding countryside.




Ended up slaying another dragon just outside of Morthal during a quest. I love when these fuckers decide to fly in as you're doing something important. It's like the game just knows when to fuck with you. Not cool, man, not cool.

Fort raidin' was fun. Finished some more of the Stormcloak's questline, and took two more forts. I really enjoy these portions of the game... It really makes me feel like I'm making a difference.

Then there was this. A fucking khajiit assassin from the Dark Brotherhood decided it was a good day to fuck with me. I showed it otherwise.

EAT

SHIT


I'm just riding along, minding my own fucking business, when this asshat decides to start rushing me. Usually, I stop for kitties because I'm a natural cat person, but I guess today I was wrong. Not a merchant, an assassin. Throws some bullshit paralyzing potion on me and starts swinging. Like that's going to stop me. You saw what happened to the bear, right? Ripping through some kitty isn't stopping a two-handed axe swing.

Speaking of bears...

Not again...

shitshitshitshitshit

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

BRING IT



Needless to say, the bear was no longer with us after that strike.

As for the Eyefinity, I'll make a separate post about that later in the blog. Got it working somewhat, but it's still kinda buggy. For those of you that don't know what Eyefinity is, check out AMD's website on it. It's a great technology using a multiple (3+) monitor setup to display what you're doing onscreen.

AMD's Website


SUBMIT CONTENT! EMAIL ME!
storiesfromskyrim@gmail.com

Stay awesome, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment