Monday, December 19, 2011

My Recent Travels

So as Kampfy said, I'm Zerotix. I'm a good friend of his and a fellow gamer. When I started the game, I decided to go full mage to see what it was like. I have to admit, it's very fun, but a bit hard. I play on Expert because I don't have the patience for Master. Anyways, I didn't dive into the main quest right away. I did a side quest here and there, check out some screen shots:


That's a pretty old screen shot. I don't take that many unless I see something cool. That was when I was going through the College of Mages quests, and yes I use a shield in one hand and a spell in the other. And yes, I fight on the frontlines with JUST a shield when in battle. Anyways, after becoming the Archmage and getting the robes I'll never be able to replace, I went along with the main quest a bit and ended up here:


This place is cool looking. I'm so glad I came here. This place makes my game look like Bioshock, and I hate Bioshock other than it's prettyness. So now I'm balls deep in the main quest and we'll see where it leads. Hopefully I won't get sidetracked too much with other quests.

Lastly, wtf is this shit?

Spoiler: It's a glitch from my graphics card.


No comments:

Post a Comment